Do you ever think about how Remus Lupin got on the Hogwarts Express to travel to Hogwarts and fell asleep in a compartment by himself and then woke up to find that James Potter’s son had sat down in the same compartment as him?
because I do
this looks like a trailer for a romantic comedy where gandalf is the beautiful protagonist who must choose which attractive leading man he wants to end up with
Omg that comment
My Etsy has re-opened its doors! =D And I’ve stocked up on beautiful fabrics and papers to make even more books!
Hey guys, just a small announcement!
I’m closing my Etsy shop until the 9th of April— my Dad and I are going abroad for a long weekend, and the beginning of next week is going to be pretty busy for me!
=) The good news is I’ll be back binding some more books after that. The response I’ve had has been amazing so far, and I actually need to restock my Etsy with books! Thank you to everyone whose brought books, and reblogged this giveaway post to spread the word — you’re all wonderful!
I’ve also decided I’m going to keep back a text block and boards for the first prize winner, in case they want a different cover put together than what I have in stock. I’ll take some photos of my fabrics and papers to share.
Thank you again, and for all the support and kind messages!
To launch the introduction of the books I’ve been binding to my Etsy store, I’m holding a giveaway! Check out what you might win on my Etsy!
- one 11x15.5cm hand-bound coptic-stitched book of your choice from my shop
- two art prints
- and a postcard pack.
- three 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks
- one art print
- and a postcard pack.
- two 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks,
- and a postcard park.
Rules & Conditions
- Runs from 20/03/2014 — 24/04/2014.
- Like and reblog to enter. You can reblog multiple times, but please consider your followers’ dashboards!
- No giveaway only blogs.
- Winners are picked with a random number generator. (First draw wins first prize, etc.)
- This giveaway is international.
- Please be contactable, either by having your ask box open, or another means of contact clearly displayed. I’ll message you about postage details.
- Best of luck!
Mount Rainier National Park, Kevin Russ